Body sugaring is an organic, all-natural hair removal method. It’s considered the oldest and most effective method of hair removal for all hair textures. The sugar paste is made of just three simple ingredients: sugar, lemon juice, and water. Sugaring is done at body temperature.
If you have sensitive skin then sugaring is the best choice. Sugaring treatment adheres to the hair, and pulls them out by the root without sticking to the skin causing no irritation. Combined with the hair removal in the natural direction of growth, sugaring means a much more comfortable experience for everyone.
Re-growth is slow, so this method of hair removal can last up to 6 weeks, It is safe for the entire body and face. With regular treatments, the hairs become softer and lighter in color, therefore less noticeable between treatments. Regular sugaring can also cause the hair follicle to shrink which permanently stops the growing hair. Sugaring also works as a body exfoliant which greatly adds to the smooth, soft after-effect clearly enjoyed by clients.
Sugaring can be done anywhere from your eyebrows to your bikini area to your legs. So, how does it work? With gloved hands, an esthetician spreads the warm sugar paste onto skin in the opposite direction of hair growth. After letting it harden for a few seconds, they then pull it off in the direction of the hair growth. They use the same ball of sugar paste until it’s no longer grabbing the hair.
The end result: smooth, hairless skin, which lasts up to 6 weeks
Why Sugaring ?
- Minimised hair breakage.
- Even very short hairs can be removed.
- Re-growth is finer sparser if used regularly.
- No risk of injuries, infections.
- Used at body temperature.
- Minimsed risk of ingrown hairs.
- Bacteria don’t breed in sugar paste.
- No risk of allergic breakouts.
- Nourishes & exfoliates the skin during the treatment
- Sugar paste doesn’t stick to living skin cells.
- Hair is removed with the natural direction of hair growth.
- Eco & vegan friendly.
- Our paste contains only sugar, water & citric acid.
- Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Fully biodegradable.